Brazil nuts can be pressed for its oil and this oil is then used as a lubricant for clock. This oil is also used by famous painters to make their painting.
Brazil nut oil is quite famous is the cosmetic industry. They demand a high scale of Brazil nuts oil to make their products.
Even though it is ban to cut these trees but the lumber of Brazil nut’s trees have amazing quality. only if it was not against law people would have used this lumber
Brazil nuts oil is used or massages therapy. They provide relief to the skin and muscles.
The oil is yellow in color and has a sweet and pleasant smell which is good.
Doctors advise those having cold and sore throat to eat Brazil nuts
Brazil nuts oil is used for cooking in many countries because it tastes good.
Brazil nut oil has been used in soaps for providing energy to ill people.
Other than that Brazil nut is used in shampoos, creams, and hair conditioners.
They are used in moisturizing creams because their oil being a good source of moisturizer.
If you wish to have beautiful skin with no dryness, then you must try brazil oil or creams which contains brazil nuts in its ingredients.
- Brazil nuts are used in many recipes.
- The raw forms of nuts are enjoyed alone usually with salt or sugar.
- In many countries these Brazil nuts are used in puddings, deserts, pesto, chocolates, ice creams etc.
- in fruit salads and other salad the Brazil nuts are sprinkled for the crunchy taste.
- In many famous cake recipes all around the world these Brazil nuts are used, especially in the fruit cakes.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9